Final hurdle IPV-6 testing

grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

I'm hoping someone out there knows about this.
I keep getting rejected from apple for IPV-6 here's what they are sending me each time

From Apple
2. 1 Performance: App Completeness
Hello,

Thank you for your resubmission. Upon further review, your app is not yet in compliance with Guideline 2.1.

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 10.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, your in-app purchase buttons were unresponsive. Please see attached screenshots for details.

To resolve this issue, please run your app on a device while connected to an IPv6 network (all apps must support IPv6) to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.

Best regards,

App Store Review

So here's the dilemma. On android everything works perfectly the prices display for the IAP's they buy button works it brings up the google purchase box everything is find, however run through test flight for apple the prices don't show for my IAP's and they buy button doesn't do anything...
I've been trying to follow online instruction of how to set up an IPV-6 network but keep getting lost in the instruction, one page after another saying if you don't know how to do this part please click here until i get lost and wind up right back where i started. Also I'm trying to do this on a PC, i have a macbook but for what ever reason it will open the gamesalad program but wont load the game file so i wouldn't be able to test on the macbook, however i can bounce the file through there during publishing to get it to testflight.
And if i can get this set up i'm not sure what i would do with it as all the commands for the prices to show and the buy button to work are correct as is evident in android.

Has anybody had this problem? this is my final hurdle before i can release my game and i just can't seem to get past it

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,058

Which ad network are you using, we may have to update the libraries

• grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

I'm using admob for banners and chartboost for interstitials

• grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

So the libraries would be updated for the ads and then i would resubmit? how long would this take?
    This is related to IVP-6 and IAP's?