Cant change image in gamesalad template

I downloaded a template of a game to practice and play around with, but all the images are watermarked, So i went to change the main characters image to one of my own, and i cannot get it to change. It changes in the viewer, and everywhere accept for the test play. The test play still shows the original watermarked image. Has anyone had this happen before and does anyone know how to fix?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

What do you mean by "viewer" and "test play"? What does it look like in GameSalad Creator? Are you also testing it on a mobile device?

Where specifically did you change the image? In the actor in the Library or within the scene? If you can post a screenshot of what you're seeing in Creator, it would be helpful.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• agraeusagraeus Member Posts: 2

Here are some screen shots to show what i am talking about

Basically when i change the main actors image, it changes on everything accept for when i try to test play the game.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You linked to images on your computer's desktop rather than embedding them. I recommend uploading them to a file-sharing site (e.g. Dropbox) and then posting the download links here.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User