Actor Moving Left & Right On its own (automatically) and how to shoot it with another Actor?

artloverartlover Member, PRO Posts: 16

Hi :smile:

We have this "reskin" game the pineapple pen but with a different behavior and artworks.

I just want to ask, how to do the Actor move to Left and Right on its own (automatically)?

And how to Shoot them with another actor like a pen for example?

Thank you very much :smile:

When the actor hit...

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

There are quite a few tutorials for something like this. I made one years ago that might be helpful although it's for the Mac version of Creator. Click on the Tutorials link in my signature.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• artloverartlover Member, PRO Posts: 16

Hi @tatiang Thank you very much for that :smile: Anyway, I can't see and check the tutorials link you said to me in your signature, wonder where it is located? Sorry but I'm kind a newbie :smiley: Thank you :smile:

Anyways guys for Gamesalad 2017 version 1.25.6227.28368. It seems I can't see the "MoveDirection" in Attribute - Game - MoveDirection :( where can I found this? Anyone pls. Thank you

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited April 2017

@artlover said:
    Anyway, I can't see and check the tutorials link you said to me in your signature, wonder where it is located?

In his signature, there is a 'Tutorials' link... just click it. It takes you here:

You are probably looking for video #3 or #5.

edited April 2017

Oh Great! Yes I will.. Thanks a lot @pHghost :smile: