Testflight

I can't figure out how to update a copy of my game to testflight, the videos i've watched say to go to internal tester and the link is in there to put it up but i don't have an internal tester link it only says external...
Anybody know what's going on here?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited April 2017

Pretty sure it would be under BUILDS-->iOS:

Note that there's a message on iTunes Connect that says it will be unavailable starting 10 hours from now (7am PDT).

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• grahameckersleygrahameckersley Member Posts: 81

@tatiang i can't see it under builds do you know where exactly? i'm pretty confident that i've clicked every tab available ahaha and i can't see where to do it...

Yea i saw there message i"m hoping to get it sorted before that happens

I mean it says under builds that the latest one is there and ready to test i just don't know how to get it from there to testflight

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Click on the version number that appears to the right of "External Testers" in the screenshot above.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

I have been but there's no button in the next screen where i can upload it

I got it, turns out you simply add your external test group and that updates testflight, apple need to stop changing their !@#$% so much it's like they're trying to be a pain in the ass

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@grahameckersley said:
    I got it, turns out you simply add your external test group and that updates testflight, apple need to stop changing their **** so much it's like they're trying to be a pain in the ****

After 33 years of loving Macs and making a living from them Apple still give me the ***ts some times, particularly changing the UI in macOS and iTunes Connect arbitrarily. :angry:

What really gets me is the penchant over the past couple of years of hiding interface elements until you mouse over them? Steve would hang some of the current interface developers from the Jolly Roger flag pole if he were still with us. :D