[PAID] Looking for RPG Designer / Module Writer

aliMagicaliMagic Member Posts: 3

Hey, guys! My boss is looking for an RPG game designer or module writer in the Los Angeles area for a freelance project. I ask for experience in designing role-playing games whether it be RPG video games or writing RPG modules for games like Dungeons and Dragons, Gurps, etc. The person must be willing to meet up with my boss to brainstorm.

Duration: 1-2 months
Fee: negotiable but looking at around $30/hr

Again, the candidate MUST RESIDE in the LOS ANGELES area :)

Comments

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239
    edited March 2017

Suggestions to increase your chance to find a fitting candidate.
    Allow Skype conferences (including video) as an alternative to residing in Los Angeles.
    Also consider sharing a bit more about the background of your company.

Good Luck!

• aliMagicaliMagic Member Posts: 3

@BigDave said:
    Suggestions to increase your chance to find a fitting candidate.
    Allow Skype conferences (including video) as an alternative to residing in Los Angeles.
    Also consider sharing a bit more about the background of your company.

Good Luck!

Thanks, BigDave! I'll make sure to mention that suggestion to my boss. Have a great day!

• aliMagicaliMagic Member Posts: 3

The company isn't set up yet but my boss plans to hire someone on a freelance contract basis first and if things look promising, formalize the structure and potentially hire the freelancer for a permanent role. The game you will work on is a puzzle game but specifics will be discussed with the candidates in person.

• luckymee777luckymee777 Member Posts: 2

If ever you need to outsource a good pixel artist, please feel free to contact me anytime.

You can see some of my Portfolio at this link below.
    http://joblea.jimdo.com/pixel-art

Please email me directly for a faster transaction:
    joblea@live.co.uk

My skype is: joblea

Tnx, ^_^