WHERE is GameSalad Viewer? Can't find on App Store.

I've been setting up a few new devices to test with and GameSalad Viewer is nowhere to be found on the iOS App Store. I can't even redownload it from previous purchases. What's going on?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

You're right, it does seem to be missing from https://gamesalad.com/viewer. I'd suggest contacting Support by clicking on the blue chat icon at the bottom-right of the forums page.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Strange!

Cannot see it either. Fortunately I have it on my devices. Not seeing it even in Previous Purchases is super weird.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Missing for me too ! Just tried to download it onto my son's iPad . . . . ?

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

It should be back. We had some iTunes Connect agreement checkboxes we needed to check.

• jasonnowakjasonnowak Member Posts: 67

@adent42 said:
    It should be back. We had some iTunes Connect agreement checkboxes we needed to check.

Thanks! I can see it now on the App Store.

Interesting / sad tidbit: the last update to GS Viewer was exactly one year ago.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited May 2017

@jasonnowak said:
    Thanks! I can see it now on the App Store.

Still not showing on the UK App Store.

• goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440

Is it easier to load the viewer now? (It's been a while since I have used GS but I still poke around on the forums).