Could anyone share a cloud code of multiplayer's callback if you use gamesparks on gamesalad???

As the title, could anyone share a cloud code of multiplayer's callback if you use gamesparks on gamesalad??? I watched @adriangomez videos on setting up the login and multiplayer, but the multiplayer's callback is not clear on the video. The login's callback is totally fine. If @adriangomez sees this post, please reply me. I hope you could share that if you are willing to. Thanks for your help. very appreciated.

Comments

• GameSparks_ClareGameSparks_Clare Member Posts: 3

Hi all.in.one.amandaip,

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your post!

I'm not sure which guide you are referring to but if you could link us to it we would be more than happy to take a look for you and see if we can assist you here, or you can contact support via - https://support.gamesparks.net/support/home we'd be happy to help in any way we can!

Regards,
    Clare

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

As an aside, I recommend not having spaces or periods in your forums username. It makes it nearly impossible for people to notify you like this: @tatiang.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User