whats with the crapy previewer

articwolf65articwolf65 Member, PRO Posts: 63

Hey whats with your previewer i cant get my game to load on it through wife or even when plugged directly to computer
i mean come on ah the money we spend here lets get something out of it

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Could be your wife's fault...?

Are your device and computer on the same Wi-Fi network? I've found sometimes they won't connect even when they are. Maybe restart your device. Beyond that, contact Support by clicking on the blue chat icon at the bottom-right of the forums page.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

Is it that the Viewer doesn't see the Creator, or that you try to load the game and it fails?

• articwolf65articwolf65 Member, PRO Posts: 63

yep both same wifi doesnt is it possible because the game is to big 447 mb
    you can see my device its connected you see loading on screen but after that nothing no game

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

I'm quoting this from "stable release 1.25" thread , might be related to your issue

We noticed that larger GameSalad projects won’t successfully load on the iOS Viewer. This is due to the devices closing the project since they think it’s an inactive app if it loads for more than 10 seconds. To work around this issue you can ad hoc test your game or manually install the iOS Viewer and run it through Xcode, as it will not close under those conditions.

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069
    edited May 2017

@articwolf65 said:
    yep both same wifi doesnt is it possible because the game is to big 447 mb
    you can see my device its connected you see loading on screen but after that nothing no game

Yep, it's the project size. Haven't been able to load mine since it was about the size of yours (it's a lot bigger now). Do as @Icebox quoted.

Follow us: Twitter - Website

oh man app is big getting warning in app store as well

AlchimiaStudios have you sent it up to app-store i know google play you need expansion gamesalad doesn't support it not good been 2 years about getting this fixed gamesalad