Fidget Spinner Chaos FREE iPhone game! (Link in Description)

Aron HiltzikAron Hiltzik Member Posts: 10
edited June 2017 in Announce Your Game!

Hi Everyone,

Go check out this new cool game I made with Fidget Spinners! I would really appreciate 5 star reviews! Here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fidget-spinner-chaos/id1242610815?mt=8

Thanks!

Comments

• Aron HiltzikAron Hiltzik Member Posts: 10

Will be making more updates in the future! Let me know your thoughts!

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Although you would appreciate 5 star reviews, that would be dishonest. People should give the review they feel is appropriate.

I agree. Review as you wish everyone!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485
    edited June 2017

Congratulations on releasing your game, left you a nice review , but i will give you my negative feedback here. You can improve the game by adding music , improving your background/display text/graphics and adding more effects to your game(particles, screen shake , etc ...) These little things matter in game development. But good job and wish you the best with downloads ! :)

I really appreciate the feedback! I will work hard on it.

If anyone else has some feedback for me please let me know

• YeezyHypeBeastYeezyHypeBeast Member Posts: 60

Jumped on this fad a little late, didn ya ;)

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@Aron Hiltzik said:
    If anyone else has some feedback for me please let me know

Your fidget spinners all spin off-centre.

A triangle's (fidget spinner's) centre is not in the centre of an encompassing square (in GameSalad terms this would be a triangular shape applied to a square actor)

The correct centre is . . . assuming an upright triangle/fidget spinner (▲) . . . one third of the way from the base of an encompassing triangle.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@YeezyHypeBeast said:

Doubtful. At our school and many others from what I hear, every kid is rushing out to buy a spinner.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

@tatiang said:

@YeezyHypeBeast said:

Doubtful. At our school and many others from what I hear, every kid is rushing out to buy a spinner.

Well I never said the fad ended did I? Hehe. Just saying it's been going a while and I hope it stays trending hehe

I appreciate the feedback. I will continue to update the app. Thanks for the tips!

Does anyone have tips on how to save your score for when you leave the app and come back? I figured out how to save scores but not for when you X out and come back to the app. I can only save scores with Game Center

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

Does anyone have any ideas on how to create in-app purchases for this game? Thanks

How's the game doing?

I've got over 1200 downloads so far with no marketing. Any ideas on how to market the game for free? It is a very fun and addicting game