Developer for Hire! (Part-time)

Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Hello all,

I am a part-time freelance developer with 5 years GameSalad experience. I have worked or shared projects with a lot of you over the years. I am now available for hire.

- Custom Gameplay
- Template modifications
- Bug fixing
- Adding extra features to projects (Menus, buttons etc)
- Demos for learning or experimenting

Portfolio:

">

My main focus is with small (from a simple bug fix) to medium projects.
Happy to discuss your questions or project through GameSalad messaging, or by contacting me at:
developer@GSlearn.com

Best,
Two.E

Comments

• articwolf65articwolf65 Member, PRO Posts: 63

1 out of 10 ,10 being excellent. I give this guy a 10 .The experience I had when creating a game from scratch reformatting a complete template was unbelievable.
    This guy came through for me more then once and it's a great pleasure working with him he can teach you a few things. I'm new to Game salad and I learnt so much from him.
    My next project will be with TwoE.
    Thank you TwoE and thanks for being patient. :)

• BL4CKL00PBL4CKL00P Member, PRO Posts: 57

Two.E ..one of the best developers out there !!
    A man of his word and very much reliable !
    I had worked with him times and times again and, for every problem, he brings forward the solution easily !! A truly 5 star developer by all means!

It was a pleasure working with you Two.E , and i recommend you for anyone who seeks easy solutions and great collaboration for his project ! And if i had to work on another project , i will come right to you brother !

Thank you for all of what you have done and helped me with !
    To Two.E..cheers B)

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

I know this is not something you're promoting as a service but I aways think the design aspect of your projects is consistently excellent, super minimilist, modern, great colour palettes, clean lines and fonts . . . they always look great !

• quinn221quinn221 Member Posts: 280

Two.E. has been a great asset in many of my game development concepts. He offers great solutions and very fast turnaround times. I can't say enouth good things about his skills, logic thought process and gamesald development knowledge.

I have learn so much while working with him on many of my projects, he is a great asset to have on your development team...he is my secrete weapon...well not so secrete anymore!

I highly recomend Two.E for any type of project!

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

I always love the design of your projects. simple and minimalistic but always looking great.
    I have looked into some of his work as well and the coding is exactly the same. As short and simple as possible but always powerful and working great.
    Definitely recommended!
    Keep up the good work.

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274

I have worked with Two.E many times and he is the best. He is a very skilled developer with excellent communication. Highly Recommended!

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Yes. TwoE is very sharp. Not just technical skills but a really good eye for design. hmmmm I should use him for some work I have.......

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Thanks all! Its been great working with a lot of you, and its always rewarding to hear such positive things about my work and style directions.

On a side note. If you haven't been paid in full for your positive reviews, please contact my support team. :wink:

Best,

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

PM sent.

Thanks for all the support.
    Its been great working with some of you.

I am temporarily unavailable for new work till the 10th.
    (This does not apply to existing clients. I have been in contact to discuss the situation)

Best,
    Two.E

Available Again!

Some recent work (Also on the market - place)

Best,

Great looking stuff!!!

• DaddyMagicDaddyMagic Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2017

Two.E has helped me several times and has really helped me understand the mechanics of my first GS game and is always fast to respond. 5 Star developer for sure!

EDIT: Going to buy the Colour Match! - Template

• ariainteractiveariainteractive Member, PRO Posts: 3

Two.E was probably the best GS developer I've worked with out of the few dozen projects I've done graphics for on the GS platform. Extremely fast and professional. I originally hired him to modify a theme I bought but he ended up coding it from scratch instead and I ended up with a far superior product. He also coded this game in a simple but effective way and left comments that make it very easy for someone like me, who is still learning to code GS games, to modify during the testing phase. I'm really happy with his work so far and will post a link to the finished game after we've completed the testing phase this weekend.

I wish I had worked with him in the beginning of this project as the original developer came in extremely late with a far less superior product. Will definitely be using him again!

An updated and more accessible portfolio of my creations!

They are Here!

Thanks for your interest!

Best,
    Two.E

Looks Awesome!

• nobackswingnobackswing Member, PRO Posts: 9

It's been awesome working with Two.E, he is a talented developer and GS expert. I echo what others have said in this thread about his speed and professionalism. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for GS programming help.

Thanks all.
    Its been fantastic working on so many exciting projects.
    Unfortunately I am no longer offering my services for new clients.

If you are looking for a developer of even greater talent, I would recommend @gingagaming

You can get in contact Here!

Thanks again,
    Two.E

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@Two.E said:
    Thanks all.
    Its been fantastic working on so many exciting projects.
    Unfortunately I am no longer offering my services for new clients.

If you are looking for a developer of even greater talent, I would recommend @gingagaming

You can get in contact Here!

Thanks again,
    Two.E

Thank you for your support, recommendation and kind words @Two.E If anyone stumbles on this page looking for a developer I can be contacted directly at:

damien@gingagaming.com

My website can be found here

and my GameSalad Forum post here

Hello All,

I recently finished up my last project (of many) for a long time client. Available for hire again for a few projects between Now - End December. I focus on small to mid sized projects. Including Bug Fixes, prototype design etc.

Look forward from hearing from you!

Best,
    Two.E