Actors not Behaving Properly in different Scene

timdmcc788timdmcc788 Member, BASIC Posts: 8

So I have lvl1 scene 1, lvl1 scene 2, and lvl 2 scene 1.
Everything/all actors are working great, but then at "lvl2 scene 1" the software doesn't respond. Maybe it's because I have too much going on (really wide scene, lots of moving actors). A lot of the actors aren't following there behaviors and the preview gets really choppy. Maybe I'm trying to make the game too big, but this is a problem because I'm only on lvl 2 and I plan to make a lot more stuff for it. If anyone would be willing to play through what I have and try to provide any kind of advice I would appreciate it, otherwise I may have to cancel my subsription.

if you play through lvl1 (scene 1 & 2) you'll be able to see how the enemy behavior is supposed to work.

also, the game won't upload on here.
if there is way to upload besides "attach file" then selecting my game, please let me know. thanks

Comments

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

"if there is way to upload besides "attach file" then selecting my game, please let me know. thanks"

Did you compress it first ? If that doesn't work just throw it onto a free file hosting site and post the link to it here.