Piece Breaker, Available FREE for iOS

Hideki MatsuiHideki Matsui JapanMember, PRO Posts: 82

Hi, there.
Let me introduce my new app Piece Breaker. This is a simple, retro, addictive shoot ‘em up.
Shoot gigantic enemies, and break them into pieces.
It is FREE and never-ending. You can play it for a lifetime.

I wish you enjoyed playing it, and left your comment. Thanks.

App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piece-breaker/id1247054584?l=ja&ls=1&mt=8

YouTube:

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

A really well made game ! i love it , everything is smooth and the gameplay is fun. Good luck with the downloads :)

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

Fun game. Well done.

• Hideki MatsuiHideki Matsui JapanMember, PRO Posts: 82

@Icebox said:
    A really well made game ! i love it , everything is smooth and the gameplay is fun. Good luck with the downloads :)

I hope you enjoy playing. Thank you.

@Toque said:
    Fun game. Well done.

Thanks. I wish my app reached 100K DL...

@Hideki Matsui said:

@Toque said:
    Fun game. Well done.

Thanks. I wish my app reached 100K DL...

100k is a lot of downloads.
    Best of luck with it.

@GSAnimator said:
    Cool!

Have fun? Thanks.

@-Timo- said:
    looks cool! best of luck with it.

I hope so. Thanks.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

Really great ! Love it ! So simple but really well made. Hope this one does well !

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Looks great! Nicely done!

Nice. I like the shooting targeting.

• fmakawafmakawa Member Posts: 565

@Hideki Matsui what is the android download link?

@Socks said:
    Really great ! Love it ! So simple but really well made. Hope this one does well !

Thank you for your comment. Enjoy playing!

@Braydon_SFX said:
    Looks great! Nicely done!

Great? Sounds good! Thanks.

@BigDave said:
    looks nice also not seen such gameplay so far.

You have many great apps. Is everyone made with gamesalad? Which one is your recommend? Thanks.

@Toque said:
    Nice. I like the shooting targeting.

Thanks. I also like the auto-targeting system. It makes itself special, I believe.

@fmakawa said:
    @Hideki Matsui what is the android download link?

Now, I have a trouble of the Leaderboards on Amazon Game Circle. I can't upload app icons for leaderboards. That's the why. But I will release it for Android soon. Look forward.

• BinnyBinny Seoul, KoreaMember, PRO Posts: 75

Hi~ Smooth movement is cool. If actor changed to graphic resource(Pixel art..etc), it will be more nice game. This is your graphic style?? But I hope to challenge in next time! I also played "Mosaico" from your app link. Good Luck!!

@Binny said:
    Hi~ Smooth movement is cool. If actor changed to graphic resource(Pixel art..etc), it will be more nice game. This is your graphic style?? But I hope to challenge in next time! I also played "Mosaico" from your app link. Good Luck!!

Hi, @Binny ! I wish I was a good graphic artist... but I'll try to make it in the next time. Thanks.

• SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161

Will you release it on android? Looks fantastic I want to try it :smile:

@SEMA said:
    Will you release it on android? Looks fantastic I want to try it :smile:

You can download it now. I released it tonight. Enjoy!

Android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HidekiMatsui.PB

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

I really enjoy this game. It looks so simple, yet so much is going on so smoothly. The way the shapes break apart is so fantastic. I think you have a very solid premise, and there are so many directions you can go to further the gameplay. (If you choose to do)
    Best of Luck!
    Two.E

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited June 2017

Hi @Hideki Matsui ! - Tried your game, great! - simple, but really playable, love it... :smile:

However, I have a testing Android device (Samsung S7 Edge, 32GB), which is NOT mobile data enabled (although ironically it DOES have a wireless connection enabled right now), and sliding my finger inadvertently into the Ad Banner area seemed to cause the app to throw up an 'unexpected error' (memory allocation for 82MB (?!) failing?)

Although if I close the app (and I've also closed all others, to be sure) and re-open it from scratch, sometimes I now get the same error?

Almost certainly not your app's code's fault, as it's probably the ad fetch behaviour not finding mobile connectivity, but if someone has their phone set up so your app cannot talk to the network, or simply doesn't have a connection at that point (mobile/wireless), I can see this causing you an unfair amount of app crashes?

Might be worth checking on your device by turning mobile data and wireless off, then see if you can do anything to catch and stop this error, possibly even liaise with GS about it?

Hopefully this helps!

@Two.E said:
    I really enjoy this game. It looks so simple, yet so much is going on so smoothly. The way the shapes break apart is so fantastic. I think you have a very solid premise, and there are so many directions you can go to further the gameplay. (If you choose to do)
    Best of Luck!
    Two.E

Hi, @Two.E
    I had a hard time making the breaking apart system until I found how to turn off collide behavior.
    I'm not sure my apps give me some money. (If so, I'll be very happy) But I'll continue to make some apps.
    Thanks a lot.

@Japster said:
    Hi @Hideki Matsui ! - Tried your game, great! - simple, but really playable, love it... :smile:

However, I have a testing Android device (Samsung S7 Edge, 32GB), which is NOT mobile data enabled (although ironically it DOES have a wireless connection enabled right now), and sliding my finger inadvertently into the Ad Banner area seemed to cause the app to throw up an 'unexpected error' (memory allocation)?

>

Seriously? My Android device (ASUS Zen7 Tablet, not Phone) is working well (except it goes on very choppy). Sliding my finger on the Ad Banner doesn't call an Error on my device. I don't know why it happens on your device.

Although if I close the app (and I've also closed all others, to be sure) and re-open it from scratch, sometimes I now get the same error?

Almost certainly not your app's code's fault, as it's probably the ad fetch behaviour not finding mobile connectivity, but if someone has their phone set up so your app cannot talk to the network, or simply doesn't have a connection at that point (mobile/wireless), I can see this causing you an unfair amount of app crashes?

Might be worth checking on your device by turning mobile data and wireless off, then see if you can do anything to catch and stop this error, possibly even liaise with GS about it?

I'm so sorry for the error on your device. But I can't find the error, so I'm not sure what I should do for it.
    If somebody hits on the same trouble, I want him/her to tell me the situation.
    Thanks a lot. (Sorry I can't help you)

Hopefully this helps!

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@Hideki Matsui said:

@Japster said:

However, I have a testing Android device (Samsung S7 Edge, 32GB), which is NOT mobile data enabled (although ironically it DOES have a wireless connection enabled right now), and sliding my finger inadvertently into the Ad Banner area seemed to cause the app to throw up an 'unexpected error' (memory allocation)?

>

Seriously? My Android device (ASUS Zen7 Tablet, not Phone) is working well (except it goes on very choppy). Sliding my finger on the Ad Banner doesn't call an Error on my device. I don't know why it happens on your device.

No, it's fine! - I don't mind, I'm just trying to help you... :smiley:

trying again, I'm not even sure it was the ad banner now - it doesn't seem to do it now, but deffo my finger wandered into that area the first time I saw the error, hence I figured it might be that....

All the best!

Den.

@Japster said:

No, it's fine! - I don't mind, I'm just trying to help you... :smiley:

trying again, I'm not even sure it was the ad banner now - it doesn't seem to do it now, but deffo my finger wandered into that area the first time I saw the error, hence I figured it might be that....

All the best!

Den.

I got you. Hope you enjoy playing. Thanks.