wanna make a tupac based platform game ??

ghettogamesghettogames Member, PRO Posts: 8

hey guys
i sit with the thourts about making the first tupac based platform game
where the topic of the game is that you need too collect as much cronic as you can
before time runs out
and you goal is too reach the house of wiz kalifa so you and him can smoke the new kush

only one problem
i do know how to make tupac charecter walk
but how to make snoop jump after the cronic and take it before you
and how do i make suge knight trow snoop doggy dogg doggystyle albums after me ??

Comments

• ghettogamesghettogames Member, PRO Posts: 8

i also wanna make a weed shop where you for real monay can buy like i dont know purple haze and other type of weed that gives you a reachable amount of weed to finish the levels the weedshop is run by wiz :D

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485
    edited July 2017

I think its better if you use the terminology used in GameSalad, , or atleast programming terms if your familiar with any. What i mean is instead of saying purple haze ... weed ... snoop doggy dogg , wiz khalifa ... refer to them as actor 1 .. actor 2 ... for example " how do i get an actor to jump on a platform game or move right and left " "How to create a shop with in app purchases" ... (It is not important , but a good practice to get quick answers (Your choice ! :# ) )

Anyway !

Look into jamie's tutorials on youtube , there is an excellent platform tutorial it will teach you everything you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClNfLsZt4wXmvS769ItXa7g/playlists

how do i make suge knight trow snoop doggy dogg doggystyle albums after me ??

I don't know what suge knight or trow means , ( limited vocab in english ) . If you meant by "trow" " throw " then you need to look into the spawn behavior and how it works , just type in google or youtube .

i also wanna make a weed shop where you for real monay can buy like i dont know >purple haze and other type of weed that gives you a reachable amount of weed to >finish the levels the weedshop is run by wiz

Then watch guru's " New IAP Behaviors in Gamesalad " tutorial on youtube to get how to create a "weed shop" to buy items with real money .

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634
    edited July 2017

As dope as your idea is, fo shizzle y'all gonna have some copyright issues.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@mhedges said:
    As dope as your idea is, fo shizzle y'all gonna have some copyright issues.

Agreed, someone from Tupac's estate will pop a cap in yo ass.

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

@ghettogames said:
    i also wanna make a weed shop

Let us dutchies handle the weed shops.

• chaosmasterrochaosmasterro Member, PRO Posts: 51

Lol I love the idea. Copyright issues may be a problem. People today are petty. Tupac's photographer sued Kylie and Kendall Jenner over a t-shirt line lol