Acrom - Fire TV / iOS / Playstore and Amazon Out Now!

Tumblecoin Game StudiosTumblecoin Game Studios Member, PRO Posts: 28
edited July 2017 in Announce Your Game!

HI!

I PRESENT YOU MY LATEST GAME!

Please feel free to check it out and comment!

Jim is back! Life has been drained! Are you ready recover it! 30 Level of unstoppable action!

Year 25,000 Jim has landed in an odd world, life source has been drained by creatures belonging to the planet! Help him! And recover life to this dark world!

How to play:
Left to Jump
Right to Shoot

GAME TRAILER

THANKS and have a great day!

Links
Appstore

Amazon

Playstore

FIRE TV

Check out my games: https://tumblecoinstudios.com/

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@mauri12 Dynamite visuals! Can't wait to give this a play through. Be right back with a review.

• Tumblecoin Game StudiosTumblecoin Game Studios Member, PRO Posts: 28

Thanks! @RowdyPants !! :)

Check out my games: https://tumblecoinstudios.com/

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465
    edited July 2017

@mauri12 Fun game :mrgreen: I like the balance of jumping and shooting. Chill music vibes and slick transition animations. Here are three things I would add/tweak:

1. Gravity - Since it's a jumping game I want to feel like the character has weight and is exhibiting force when hopping around. It can be subtle but I'm wanting there to be acceleration in the movement instead of just linear vertical movement. I want it to be a tad bit faster and would like the character to fall (and rise) more natural like.

2. Color - I like the use of grayscale vs. full color but I would reverse it. I understand the 'restoring life to the planet' and 'beating the level is cool so now we celebrate with bright color' but since most of the game is spent playing I would make the levels colored and switch to the grays (maybe lighter shades) at the winning screen. It could serve as a backdrop to medals or awards being presented that would pop up on top of the then gray level background (helping the level sink away and bring player focus to the forefront banner/message/whatever). The 'restoring life' theme could still work by adding something besides color, maybe plants grow or sway around or the spikes turn into plant life.

3. Instructions Timing - I always love that extra polish on games. You have nice hand visuals that pop up at the beginning of level 1 to show how to play - which is awesome. The extra touch would be to slightly delay/offset when the banner ads are called as (atleast for me) they loaded during that instruction part and slightly lagged my poor iPhone 4S killing me right away. It's not a huge to deal to then start over but that initial reaction players get is so important. Maybe just increase the level length a bit or delay the spawning of obstacles just to give a second or two to let the player adjust and be ready for the game to start. Also, button sounds would be awesome!

Other than that, I like it. You've got a gem well worth shining.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

The loading screen should be the same orientation as the game.

The star in the main menu goes to a non-existing website.

First level is very long and repetitive. You want the introduction to be a bit more appealing, to pull you in.