New Royalty Free Music Pack!

JCBrickstonJCBrickston Member Posts: 10

Hello,
I've just finished a royalty free album that is a 100% free download, and is available for anyone
who wishes to use it. I only ask that you give me credit as either Joshua Curtis or J.C. Brickston.
Thank you very much in advance!
Also, I am very much interested in making themes and tracks for apps and games. I can assure
you that I am very affordable and easy to work with. If you wish to contact me, my email is :
jcbrickston@yahoo.com
Without further ado, here is the free download link:
https://jcbrickston.bandcamp.com/album/fuzzywumpa-walks-alone-royalty-free-video-game-music

-Cheers, and Happy Game Making!
                                                  - J.C.

Comments

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

Howdy! :smiley: This is quite cool. An awesome for you!

• JCBrickstonJCBrickston Member Posts: 10

Thank you very much, jdlcrater!

• gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598

Excellent quality music, well done, @JCBrickston ! And great you've donated to the community. :smile:

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• bloodnitebloodnite Member Posts: 50

Thanks

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
  • jay2dxjay2dx Member Posts: 611

Hi mate I'm interested in using your music linked at the top, is it just the one song that available or the full album! I may be interested in having you create some paid music for me too! Please pm me your rates!

Thanks man

Thank you very much, everyone :) I'm very sorry for the late replies. I am horrible at checking my posts. But thank you all so much. I have plenty more tracks on the way which I'll be releasing free. Peace!

Wassup, gangsters?
    I'm just updating my thread on here. I've got another royalty free album that I'm working on, and as I progress, I'm uploading the tracks to my Bandcamp account, free of charge as always. All the tracks and albums on my account there are completely free to use commercially, non-commercially, or for personal use. I only ask that you credit me as Joshua Curtis or J.C. Brickston. Thanks!
    https://jcbrickston.bandcamp.com/album/chip-this

And as always, I am available for paid work. My style is more suited towards app games and video game soundtracks from the 80's and 90's, but I can try my hand at anything you need. I don't have fixed rates, and I only work on a case by case basis. I'm affordable and easy to work with.
    As always, thank you for your time! Peace!
    - J.C.

• BrokaryoticBrokaryotic Member, PRO Posts: 2

I absolutely love these including songs from the other albums. These are amazing. I plan to use these and I will credit you as the music composer!

Thank you, Brokaryotic! I appreciate the kind words. I hope they suit your needs with your project! Thank you again. Peace!

Nanu nanu!
    I've had several posts on here in the past, dealing with royalty free music that I release on Bandcamp, completely free to download and use. I'm still doing that, but I'm also starting to offer my services as a game composer for hire. If you're interested in hearing any of my work, I will include a link at the end of this message.
    In terms of payment, I don't operate under a fixed price all the time, as I believe in working with folks on a case-by-case basis.
    I am very much willing to negotiate with anyone regarding payment. But, instead of just going around and saying that I do work for affordable prices, I figured I'd write a small base estimate here:
    Roughly, a track that is a minute to two minutes long would cost about $20, non-exclusively. And to have an exclusive track made, it would be about $40, provided it's only a minute to two in length. Again, these are not all fixed prices. I believe in working with people and hearing about the project. If it's something I am also interested in, I would do what I had to do, regardless of the money. I just enjoy making music. So by all means, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
    Here is a track I just did for an upcoming RPG game:

And as always, this is the link to all my free music: https://jcbrickston.bandcamp.com

I only ask that you credit me as either J.C. Brickston or Joshua Curtis if you use any of my tracks. Thank you so much!

- J.C.

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@JCBrickston Cool music. You've made a lot of our colleagues very happy. Namaste.

@PhilipCC Thank you very much! I'm glad I can help out! Peace!

• arlidariarlidari Member Posts: 2

There is good music for the background http://audioluck.com/