IAPs NOT WORKING!

KAJAMstudiosKAJAMstudios Member, PRO Posts: 27

Hi all,

My IAPs in my game are not working when I test it in test flight. It has been rejected multiple times because I keep getting this message from Apple:

Guideline 2.1 - Performance - App Completeness

We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPhone running iOS 10.3.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.

Specifically, we’re still not able to make an in-app purchase.

Please help! I have included screenshots of my purchase button attributes, and I have included the platform login in the SPLASH scene, and I have included a screenshot of my purchase table.

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Few things to point out here:

1. Platform Login is not an IAP behaviour. It is specific to GameCentre and Gamecircle for leaderboards so unless you have this feature, you can remove it.
    2. You Buy condition should only be fired when the global callback attribute is 1 so this condition should be added tot the same condition "when touch is released"
    3. Your consume item behaviour should also be the last in the list as you are consuming the item (which changes the "purchased" field and therefor cancel the trigger to add the coins! The order should be (using your headers) Purchasing Coins,save attribute, AFTER 0.1 sec (not every) Consume Item

Also a good idea to check the Product IDs match the ones you have listed in iTunes as also that you have entered them in the field and not the expression editor. Personally I think its good practice to use the TableCellValue expression and point it to the Product ID in the PurchaseTable, but thats a personal preference.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

In addition to what @ginagaming said, which is all definitely worth trying, the most common reason for IAPs not working, in my experience, is the necessary contracts in iTunes Connect not being signed. You need to sign specific ones in order for IAPs to work. An easy way to test if your problems are purely logic based is to throw an actor into the scene and put just a "Touch is pressed" rule and a Buy behaviour in it. If it still doesn't trigger a purchase, double check your contracts.

• KAJAMstudiosKAJAMstudios Member, PRO Posts: 27

@Armelline @gingagaming Thank you both for your comments. I am trying what you said gingagaming. If it works, will I get a message once I press the purchase button when testing the game on my phone with test flight?