Subscription-Based App

risqowahidrisqowahid Member, PRO Posts: 3

Hi there,

My name is Risqo and I am planning to build my third app implementing subscription-based business model. I acknowledge that GS is unable to do this with the current version hence instead of charging users through App Store/Play Store, I will do such directly to users. The process is as follows:

a. User buys a set of unique code from us

b. We send him that code (e.g., XDAH123)

c. User types the code on the app

d. User can use the app

e. Then after 30 days, the code will expire and the form pops up again to be refilled with a new set of unique code in order to continue to use the app

The logic I have in mind is like this:

a. User types in the code on the FORM

b. App checks the code to the server

b1. If the code is wrong then "Please check your code then try again."
b2. If the code is true then destroy the FORM and EVERY 24 hour change attribute game.days to game.days + 1

c. If game.days = 30 then spawn FORM

Note that one code can only be used by one user within 30 days. I have asked Appformative about this but no reply from them.

Is there anyone have any experience with this problem? Or know the solution? Thank you.

Comments

• risqowahidrisqowahid Member, PRO Posts: 3

Hi there,

My name is Risqo and I am planning to build my third app implementing subscription-based business model. I acknowledge that GS is unable to do this with the current version hence instead of charging users through App Store/Play Store, I will do such directly to users. The process is as follows:

a. User buys a set of unique code from us

b. We send him that code (e.g., XDAH123)

c. User types the code on the app

d. User can use the app

e. Then after 30 days, the code will expire and the form pops up again to be refilled with a new set of unique code in order to continue to use the app

The logic I have in mind is like this:

a. User types in the code on the FORM

b. App checks the code to the server

b1. If the code is wrong then "Please check your code then try again."
    b2. If the code is true then destroy the FORM and EVERY 24 hour change attribute game.days to game.days + 1

c. If game.days = 30 then spawn FORM

Note that one code can only be used by one user within 30 days. I have asked Appformative about this but no reply from them.

Is there anyone have any experience with this problem? Or know the solution? Thank you.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Merged your threads - Please keep your discussions to 1 thread per topic. Thanks!

• risqowahidrisqowahid Member, PRO Posts: 3

Sorry @Braydon_SFX my first time posting a discussion. And I think I am in the wrong room.