all mouse clicks go to the same screen.

I created multiple buttons that use the change scene when mouse is down. i wanted the the player to go to a specific scene when mouse is clicked. but instead of going to different screens. they all go to the same screen. what am i doing wrong?

Best Answer

• tatiangtatiang Posts: 11,949
    Accepted Answer

Agreed that a screenshot of your rules will be helpful. Also, make sure you are using When Touch is Pressed rather than When Mouse is Down as the rule condition. "Touch is Pressed" refers to that specific actor being clicked/tapped whereas "Mouse if Down" refers to a click/tap anywhere in the scene.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

Answers

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Post a screenshot of the logic, please. Can't know for sure with just your description.

• bpositivegamesbpositivegames Member Posts: 13

Thank you this solved it

@tatiang said:
    Agreed that a screenshot of your rules will be helpful. Also, make sure you are using When Touch is Pressed rather than When Mouse is Down as the rule condition. "Touch is Pressed" refers to that specific actor being clicked/tapped whereas "Mouse if Down" refers to a click/tap anywhere in the scene.