Portfolio Missing Icons

Hello,

Noticed this morning the icons of my apps have disappeared from my Portfolio, is this a temp blip or do I need to re-upload our icons?

Thanks, Luke

Comments

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

I have the same problem. Reuploaded the icon to be sure

• lukejnrlukejnr Member, PRO Posts: 63

I'm not alone, I will wait and see if GameSalad have an issue that needs to be fixed.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

I've been seeing this for some time.

You don't need to replace them though (they'll disappear again), because they are still actually there, when you generate a bundle, just not displayed on the website.

Yup, confirmed apps created and icon is there. GameSalad know about this bug on their website?

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

Hm, one of my apps just got an update on the apple store, with icon missing; just a white icon.
    Anyone have experienced it too?

No, I published and it appear correctly. If you sign the dev version and install on your iOS device via X-Code does the icon appear?

• johnnymagnejohnnymagne NorwayMember Posts: 112

@lukejnr said:
    No, I published and it appear correctly. If you sign the dev version and install on your iOS device via X-Code does the icon appear?

Hi. I did an icon update in the portfolio, uploaded a new version to app store, and now the icon is showing correct on my device.
    Strange, the icons just disappeared on several of my portfolio apps. Now it seems to work. Any comments from the GS team?