Help Wanted (paid..but low budget!)

pm1worldpm1world Member Posts: 1

I'm new here (well, I was on a couple of years ago but not very active). I actually have a need for a game and want someone to do the first release for me at least. -- I have no clue the time involved so I appreciate some honest feedback or estimate. YOu can message me directly.
:smiley:
My need: Game that is challenging where students need to answer questions. The content is provided by me as it is content and knowledge necessary for my students to pass a difficult exam -- but I want something different than an old boring quiz :-)

I do have skills to make content updates, edit, and tweak but just don't have time to do it all myself.

So..if you think this is a possibility let me know. If you think I'm dreaming about doing something like this on a low budget let me know too :smiley:

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685
    edited August 2017

Why not purchase a template like this and then have myself or another freelancer tweak it to your specific needs?

You can contact me directly at damien@gingagaming.com if you need this or any other template modifying.

http://gshelper.com/product/top-notch-trivia/

seen working here:

Best Regards
    Damien

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

The price for building an app varies greatly depending on what features you require, how much of the artwork and sounds are provided, etc. But I can say very generally that you're looking at something like $40/hr for 10-20 hours at a minimum.

And yes, providing or purchasing a ready-made template is a great way to save money in the process.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User