My attempted HTML5 file isn't HTML

I made a game and published on it using the html5 publisher and the unzipped file/folder I got has the properties of an html5 file/folder (css folder ,game folder, images folder, ect but the file/folder isn't labeled HTML so I can't use it for things that require HTML5 files. I have tried re generating several times by publishing again and have had the same problems. Any solutions? anyone else had this problem.

Comments

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

Could we get more context on what you are trying to use it for. Normally you'd just point to one of the sample html5 files in the folder.

• GeordiestrandGeordiestrand Member Posts: 8

@adent42 said:
    Could we get more context on what you are trying to use it for. Normally you'd just point to one of the sample html5 files in the folder.

I was just trying to create an html5 file by unzipping/opening the zip fire was there a part I was missing I haven't html5 published before. Also I tried opening the sample html5 files but it either brought me to a screen with only the loading wheel or with nothing maybe I'm just missing a part is there an extra step you take with the .zip file all I did was click on it and got a folder so maybe there was

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Html files need to be loaded from a server not on the system as a file.