New Game Fire Cat, Need Ideas

I have a new game called fire cat and I have worked out like the first 4 levels but I don't know what to do. The fourth level is the hardest you can make it without adding an animal or something but I need help with the making of it. I am fairly new to GameSalad so please help me.

Comments

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

I would need more details or screen shots or something to really comment. Would be happy to help. I'm out but will pm you later.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited September 2017

You posted in "Help Wanted." Are you looking to hire someone? If not, I can move this to Working with GS (Mac) or (PC).

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• Cat GamingCat Gaming Member Posts: 49

tatiang, I am looking for someone to help me create levels. Help me come up with ideas. I am not hiring though. I just need people to comment random thoughts :). So do you have any ideas??? > @tatiang said:

You posted in "Help Wanted." Are you looking to hire someone? If not, I can move this to Working with GS (Mac) or (PC).

"Random thoughts "
    Cat roast marshmallows
    Cat eats mouse on fire.
    Fireworks catches cat on fire.
    Cat grows wings and flys to close to sun.
    Cat fires gun and kills clowns.
    Cat eats hot peppers and fart fire.
    Smoking cat.

@Toque said:
    "Random thoughts "
    Cat roast marshmallows
    Cat eats mouse on fire.
    Smoking cat.

lol I need ideas that makes the game harder xD also help me with my animation forum that I just posted

@Cat Gaming said:

@Toque said:
    "Random thoughts "
    Cat roast marshmallows
    Cat eats mouse on fire.
    Smoking cat.

lol I need ideas that makes the game harder xD also help me with my animation forum that I just posted

Cat roast marshmallows harder
    Cat eats mouse harder

Sorry I don't have time to give hundreds of random thoughts. With the game in front of you it's obvious no one has a clue what your doing.

@Toque said:

@Cat Gaming said:

@Toque said:
    "Random thoughts "
    Cat roast marshmallows
    Cat eats mouse on fire.
    Smoking cat.

Cat roast marshmallows harder
    Cat eats mouse harder

Sorry I don't have time to give hundreds of random thoughts. With the game in front of you it's obvious no one has a clue what your doing.

Ok lol. Please help with my Animation Help Forum I posted! Thanks!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@Cat Gaming said:
    Ok lol. Please help with A, B, C, D... I'm not hiring though.

Look, you are flying around the Forums, posting in other people's threads and acting like the world owes you something.

If you want someone to seriously sit down and spend some time with you to work on your GS skills, you need to be prepared to pay that person for the time.

If you are trying your best and hit a brick wall, feel free to post here and if people have time, they will try to help you out. But you needy try your best first, pull some of that weight. You are repeatedly ignoring what people are suggesting and just repeating your very general question ad nauseam. Instead, how about you try what they suggest and then come back and say, hey, I tried it, but I bumped into this problem, any suggestions about that? Be respectful and appreciate the help you get.