Any useful information on how and where to spend a $100,000 - $250,000K a month advertising budget?

A few weeks from now Axum Games will be launching its first debut game. That involves transporting drugs, farming and laundering. Me and my team are trying to come up with the best routes for advertising this app. We have leased with a few celebrities that will be doing endorsements. But as far as marketing firms we have not picked any as yet. Nor have we gotten any iad ads created nor video iads. I have gotten advice to go with some youtubers, but I dont know any that have a strong impact nor do I know how to get in contact with any of them.

Comments

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@axumgame Not sure if this is a serious inquiry as iAds not longer exists.

As far as marketing, you can use reviewers, agencies, social media, celebrities, word of mouth, or other creative outlets such as releasing artwork in various channels and sites.

• axumgameaxumgame Member, PRO Posts: 22

I used the words iAds because I knew it was something gamesalad users can relate too. In actuality I meant Playable Ads, Interactive Rewarded Videos Ads, Interactive Endcards Ads or normal Rewarded Video Ads. Which most persons aren't fully familiar with, but you are right I could of used another example like google ads and so on. But yes this is a serious inquiry @RowdyPants

• Cat GamingCat Gaming Member Posts: 49

Hello I am a new user of GameSalad and it looks like you have been using it for a long time knowing that you are creating ads for games that you have made. Maybe you can answer my animation question?? Please take a look at it and give it a shot! thanks!

• DaddyMagicDaddyMagic Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2017

Not impressed at all, so you have 45+ employees and can't figure out how to advertise what is perhaps one of the worst games I have ever witnessed. Normally I'm pretty positive and encouraging when someone posts a new game but this one tops the charts as the most horrific idea possible. I'd be surprised if Apple even lets this on the iOS store and if it does manage to slip up on the iOS store I doubt it will last long. If this game isn't made with GS someone please show them the door...

@DaddyMagic its fully made with game salad. It's to show that great games can be made with any software, its all about the persons behind the idea. Yes 45+ persons we have reached out to a lot of Marketing Firms! A LOT! and we are not American's so that should pretty much sum a lot of stuff up for you. I never said our company didnt know how to MARKET! I came here for suggestions. For the record we have quite a few celebrity endorsements already confirmed. Your just bashing us because of our monthly budget. Maybe you should find Caribbean investors for your brilliant solo apps.

• DaddyMagicDaddyMagic Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2017

2 posts and I've had enough of your ridiculousness, have one of your 44 employees and caribbean investors figure it out...

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@Cat Gaming said:
    Hello I am a new user of GameSalad and it looks like you have been using it for a long time knowing that you are creating ads for games that you have made. Maybe you can answer my animation question?? Please take a look at it and give it a shot! thanks!

@Cat Gaming please do not "hijack" other people's threads.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277

Looks very impressive. I imagine the gameplay theme is the reason DaddyMagic is so against it.
    I have no marketing insight for you - but hope all goes well when you launch.

@DaddyMagic you are sad okay, but I figure and take it that you may have some insight, maybe you should inbox us, we are always in need of more people, i came to gs forums asking the question because the marketing firms we contacted has been asking for a lot of weird components/coding in our game, like does our game have mmp and so on, also other data coding that runs with their system, so i figured maybe i should just ask gs developers and find out the best ways they have done advertising for gs made games

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@DaddyMagic said:
    perhaps one of the worst games I have ever witnessed

Why so harsh? Have you seen the game?

With the game's themes, it is likely to earn a 17+ rating, but that's fine, nothing wrong with making a game for that target audience.

Your comment was completely irrelevant to the question being asked.