IAP "UNPURCHASED" after a successful transaction..

3absh3absh Member Posts: 601
edited September 2017 in Working with GS (Mac)

I've been trying to resolve this problem for about a week now.
For some strange reason after successfully buying an IAP (the money is deducted from my VISA)
the PurchaseTBL row 1 column 5 after "pending" is filled with "unpurchased" instead of "purchased" and I DO NOT get the money I bought from the shop

This results in hindering the "consume item" behavior which depends on (PurchaseTBL,1,5) to be filled with "purchased".. which results in in making the IAP a non-consumable item instead (since no "consume item" behavior is sent back to Google servers during the moment of transaction)

I must press the buy button again in order for PurchaseTBL,1,5 to be filled with "purchased" but this second time results in a permanent "purchased" where I cannot buy the same IAP again (but I do get the money this time)..

I'm beginning to doubt whether or not this new purchaseTBL in GS actually functions, since I did the exact code of the templates I found here in the forum and it still didn't work.

Comments

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

BTW, all of this is experienced in BETA testing of my app.
    I haven't tried testing a purchase after releasing to production.

Could the BETA release be causing this issue??

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

I just tested IAP after rolling out to production
    Same problem...
    the issue is not due to BETA mode in Google Console

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

Try the following:

1. Your "Buy Item" rule, ensure the text is entered in the white box rather than the expression pop up (in otherwords you shouldn't be pressing the (e) button before entering the text). A more polished way is to not enter it as text at all. Simply make a table reference to column 5 of that row so it always matches even if you change it
    2. Your "30 Bought" rule, I can see you have placed his in "" again, you are opening he expression editor to enter this, you shouldn't be doing that. To clear it, open the expression editor, click "remove expression", click the tick button to close and then type purchased without "" in he white box and not the expression editor.
      3.Double check the product code in your purchase table matches EXACTLY the one in your store