Hello Out There

There must be someone who is looking for an interesting and very different ed tech game to work on for fun! I have a clear game design and I know the concept works and is fairly addictive as I have a prototype game in paper form which my students love playing. Hopefully it will make some money once published as there is nothing like it on the market but I need to find someone who will enjoy creating games for the thrill of creating games and not solely for profit. If you are interested in knowing a little more, please contact me.

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited September 2017

@lightningpiano said:
    There must be someone who is looking for an interesting and very different ed tech game to work on for fun! I have a clear game design and I know the concept works and is fairly addictive as I have a prototype game in paper form which my students love playing. Hopefully it will make some money once published as there is nothing like it on the market but I need to find someone who will enjoy creating games for the thrill of creating games and not solely for profit. If you are interested in knowing a little more, please contact me.

Realistically, I don't think this will happen mate - we've all got lots of ideas for games, just not enough time to develop them (that's the really hard, time-consuming work!) - if we do develop ideas/game designs for free, it's normally to bring our own visions and ideas to life...

Side note: There has to be some kind of financial incentive for most people, as by the time they've invested in suitable hardware, years of GS subs (most at $300 a year), and yearly Apple subs, etc, etc, plus the sheer amount of time needed to develop even a simple idea into a final app-store worthy polished product, there's really no other incentive if doing it for someone else - but hey, I wish you luck! - you never know, just trying to set expectations, as we get a lot of these type of offers... :wink:

Cheers...

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Closing. Please don't ask for free work. If you'd like to open a new thread with your budget for this project, that's fine.

This discussion has been closed.