IAP in GameSalad doesn't work with Google

I've been workin on my app for well over 2 years now.
And to my surprise the most crucial part of the game (In App Purchases) doesn't work in GameSalad!!!

I've feel like I've been stabbed in the back.
I did EXACTLY what all the tutorials and forums told me to do and I tried everything I could with my code.
I tested the IAP about 50 times.
I've tried 8 devices and get the EXACT same problem which is Row 1 Column 5 of the purchase table being filled with UNPURCHASED after a successful payment.

This is extremely disappointing and unexpected, and I feel like my past 2 years have been wasted on NOTHING

Thanks GameSalad team

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited September 2017

@abuabed84 said:
    I've been workin on my app for well over 2 years now.
    And to my surprise the most crucial part of the game (In App Purchases) doesn't work in GameSalad!!!

I've feel like I've been stabbed in the back.
    I did EXACTLY what all the tutorials and forums told me to do and I tried everything I could with my code.
    I tested the IAP about 50 times.
    I've tried 8 devices and get the EXACT same problem which is Row 1 Column 5 of the purchase table being filled with UNPURCHASED after a successful payment.

This is extremely disappointing and unexpected, and I feel like my past 2 years have been wasted on NOTHING

Thanks GameSalad team

I'll be the first to moan at GS if I think there's a bug etc, but in all honesty IAP's are tricky to get right, and time-consuming to test out - I had a nightmare just getting ONE to work for Catflap! - So I'd honestly take a step back and assume it might be an issue with your project, and maybe just ask them to give it a once-over, or ask the guru's on here?

I have to say, I can understand your frustration, but you might get a better response by asking them politely first, it's nicer all round, and I bet they'd be far more willing to help you if you're not ranting (however understandable you feel it to be, given your frustration!)... :smile:

The blue chat button on the right isn't a fob-off, honestly, I've used it several times now, and the guys are great! - @ForumNinja recently jumped straight in and was willing to look through my current (very complex) project which was randomly crashing (which yes, I luckily found out first, turned out to be a rogue interstitial behaviour I thought I'd cleared!), so if I'd have gone in ranting, I would have been really embarrassed! - So yep, give it a try, and ....breathe.... :wink:

• GamepencilerGamepenciler Artist/Game Developer Member, PRO Posts: 326

Well mine is working just fine. Can you make a simple GS file of your only one or two IAP codes and upload it here then I or anybody can check what's wrong with it?

Artist/Game Developer / Animator at your service..

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

I apologize for this post.
    I really love GameSalad that is why I felt disappointed when I couldn't get the IAP to work.

But it turned out the Licensing & in-app billing was missing in my APK, so I fixed it.
    All is going well now.

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@abuabed84 said:
    I apologize for this post.
    I really love GameSalad that is why I felt disappointed when I couldn't get the IAP to work.

But it turned out the Licensing & in-app billing was missing in my APK, so I fixed it.
    All is going well now.

Glad you sorted it! :smiley: ...and respect - it takes a big man to apologise! :wink:

All the best, and good luck with the app!