Google Play Leaderboards?

Are Google Play Leaderboards currently supported???

Comments

• Triangularity GamesTriangularity Games Founder/Owner MarylandMember Posts: 140

No. Not currently. Gamesalad has hinted that they will implement open source extensions that would allow Google Play Leaderboards, but I have been waiting for this feature for over 2 years. Other options are Amazon Gamecircle, or if you know a lot about networking you can run your own leaderboard from the backend, but I warn you this is very difficult and tricky with Gamesalad. Hope this answers your question.

• celta15celta15 Member Posts: 19

If I also wait for that... and I wait for the performance of admob (Banner- Interstitial- Rewarded Video) .. at the same time

Sorry for my bad english

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@rainwaterstudios said:
    Are Google Play Leaderboards currently supported???

Sadly no they are not, Amazon is the work around but less professional as the players seem to not like login in Amazon Gamecircle from the play store. The best method I have found and use daily in my builds for both clients and personal use is @Hopscotch appformitive.com you can build and create you own Multiplatform leaderboards with minimal costing and as the leaderboard is hosted by yourself (though appformitive), you can customised how you display the leaderboards and not just have a google play pop up. You should check them out you too @Triangularity Games if you have not already looked at this easier method

@celta15 said:
    If I also wait for that... and I wait for the performance of admob (Banner- Interstitial- Rewarded Video) .. at the same time

Sorry for my bad english

Admod is currently working with Banner Ads and Interstitial Ads (not sure about rewarded as I have not tried Admods yet. This has been implemented a while back and actively running ok (and more stable than Chartboost)

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

Thank you for highlighting those benefits @gingagaming !

You have been instrumental in shaping many of its features. Thank you!

• celta15celta15 Member Posts: 19

@gingagaming said:
    Admod is currently working with Banner Ads and Interstitial Ads (not sure about rewarded as I have not tried Admods yet. This has been implemented a while back and actively running ok (and more stable than Chartboost)

Yes.. But no running at same time, You need used Admob Banner ads and revmob Interstitial ads OR revmob banner ads and Admob Interstitial ads,

I speak is this( Running Admob Banner ads and Admob Interstitial ads in the same time)