I need a drawer for free. I need very simple drawings.

I need a drawer who will draw me a few things for free. Very simple drawings and I will state the drawings later. I don't need any animations because I am copying a very old game that doesn't have any animation in it. The drawings that I need are 1. A white stickman holding a gun facing right. 2. A white stickman holding a gun facing left. 3. a white bullet. 4. A white wagon. 5. A dead stickman. What I mean by white is instead of it being a black stickman, like they usually are, they need to have a black background and have the stick man being white. Comment if you can do this for me :) Thanks!!!

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Here is a tutorial to make a drawer with origami. It's not 100% free, but I don't think you'll find a cheaper drawer than the cost of a sheet of paper or two:

P.S. It's against the forum rules to ask for free work.

P.P.S. There are plenty of websites with artwork you can use for free. A selection of a couple to try: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/comment/600741

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

It is against forum rules to request that others create resources without being paid for their work. If you decide to open a new thread with a specified budget, please do so.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.