Important Info on How IAP's Will Work in an Upcoming Release!

12346»

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

@Rabid Parrot said:
    Anyone having issue with the restore behavior firing? I am attempting to fire the "Restore items" behavior. Should I be using the deprecated version?

Are you filling the purchase table with the Request Purchase Data behaviour and ensuring it is successfully completed before trying your restore?

• stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

@Rabid Parrot said:
    Anyone having issue with the restore behavior firing? I am attempting to fire the "Restore items" behavior. Should I be using the deprecated version?

Do not use the deprecated commands. They will be removed in a future version of GameSalad.

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

@Armelline said:
    Are you filling the purchase table with the Request Purchase Data behaviour and ensuring it is successfully completed before trying your restore?

I wasn't aware that we had to Request Purchase Data for restoring iAP.
    I was under the impression that,

"If a user buys a non-consumable item and reinstalls your game / has to switch to a new device having the ability to restore their purchases is important. That’s where the final behavior “In App Purchase - Restore Items” comes in. A simple way of implementing this would be to create a restore purchases button that contains a rule that fires off when pressed and calls the In App Purchase - Restore Items behavior."(https://help.gamesalad.com/hc/en-us/articles/202036553-7-4-Using-the-New-In-App-Purchase-IAP-behaviors-in-GameSalad)

• stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435
    edited March 2015

@RabidParrot said:
    I wasn't aware that we had to Request Purchase Data for restoring iAP.

You must always call Request Purchase Data before any other IAP calls. That goes double for iOS, as their IAP system uses internal ids for your products, which are retrieved by that call. Don't make any other IAP calls until the callback attribute that you set in the Request Purchase Data behavior has been set to 1, that lets you know that the system has been successfully initialized and is ready to be used.

• Supersonic9120Supersonic9120 Member, PRO Posts: 174

If someone could confirm this bug I will log it. When I Request Purchase Data the first time it works fine and fills the table. However, if I do a reset game the next time I enter the scene and Request Purchase Data, the data does not fill. It stays blank and yet still returns a 1 as a callback. Basically, the columns of the purchaseTable are not filling.

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

@stevej and @Armelline

It was a network issue. Apple has been taking longer than normal sending data to my app. I implemented a "pending" notification as well as verifying each purchase actor contains the Purchase Data Request.

Thanks!

• tanerttanert Member Posts: 35

Hey,

when I tested the IAP (Unlock the levels) behaviour during the ALPHA test for Android. Payment was done. but after that, sometimes, unlocked level rules works sometimes did not work.

Is anyone know that; IAP application to rules and conditions???

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@tanert
    Have you tried @Armelline 's IAP template, updated 29 July, that you can download from Dropbox:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5017598/uploads/editor/fz/5eynauqk4erk.zip

• tanerttanert Member Posts: 35

@PhilipCC yes i tried finally i succeed

• diogoredindiogoredin Member Posts: 50

Any guide/tutorial with clear instructions on what to change from the old system to the new one? (with pictures)

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@diogoredin said:
    Any guide/tutorial with clear instructions on what to change from the old system to the new one? (with pictures)

Even better, with video. Check out the GameSalad Guru on YouTube. There are three videos on this:

Compliments of @Lost_Oasis_Games (aka The Guru).

• LittleWhiteStarLittleWhiteStar Member, PRO Posts: 6

hi I have a problem. when I use game salad in app purchase, it always appear "unpurchased-pending-unpurchased" . when I test my game in iPhone, i can log in by sandbox tester account, it shows correctly information in the price, callBack and display "unpurchased". then i press buy it, it changes to pending, then change to unpurchased. it never change to purchased and pop up a box to say "would you want to buy this item", anyone could tell me what is the problem ?

• BRADDSALADBRADDSALAD Member, PRO Posts: 5

How do you know if your iOS IAP works if the app is not on the App Store? @BlackCloakGS @Braydon_SFX @Hopscotch @stevej @colander

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@BRADDSALAD said:
    How do you know if your iOS IAP works if the app is not on the App Store? @BlackCloakGS @Braydon_SFX @Hopscotch @stevej @colander

Simply send a build to TestFlight and test, IAP will work in TestFlight without being on the App Store. If you have any issues, drop me a PM and I can help you correct it. Im a freelance GameSalad developer and available for hire.

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/91386