Color Wheel problem

if i want to change a actors color with a change attribute. All i get is red/blue/green/alpha options.

Im wanted to change the scene.color but i want to have the color wheel option so i can choose certain shades of red or certain shades of blue or a certain opacity. I cant do that with out the color wheel option. Or can I.. and how?

is there a video that teaches you how to set the color using change attribute, and allow you to fine tune the shade of color or opacity?

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Easiest way is to set it manually how you like it and then copy the RGB-A data.

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

I had no idea you spoke Klingon @pHghost

Yeah I need a video. Or step by steps. I spend more time all over the net than working on the game.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822

@FINNBOGG said:
    Im wanted to change the scene.color but i want to have the color wheel option so i can choose certain shades of red or certain shades of blue or a certain opacity.

You simply click on the colour button to bring up the colour wheel.

edited December 2017

I'm changing a scene.color attribute. The scenes background color. I have to use a change attribute. And doing that doesn't give me a color wheel option. Only a change scenec. Color. To red or blue or green or alpha. No color wheel.

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Choose the colour then copy the values

Thanks icebox. That helped a lot.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
    edited December 2017

:joy: That's what I meant. Next time I'll explain not in Klingon and with a screenshot.

Haha thanks phghost. Yeah I'm a 99%visual learner. That's why I'm always on here looking for someone who's willing to skype 1 on 1. I'll settle "this is how it works". But I'm always looking for. " and this is why it works".