Banner too big

Hi all,

Does anybody know how I can adjust the banner size with Admob?

Nomatter the size in GS, the banner stretches across the whole screen. I need it to be between the buttons.

Comments

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

I don't believe you have any control over the size of banner ads. The actor size in GS does not matter, it's simply allowing the banner to exist.

You can either move your buttons, or move the banner to the top of the screen.

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

Ok, but what about the small banners which are used in portrait mode games? Those banners are the same but smaller.

Have any idea if those smaller banners can be used for landscape mode games?

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

Does anybody else know for certain if banners can be reduced in size? @ForumNinja @adent42 @Braydon_SFX

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Member Posts: 523

The specs of the ad are determined by the orientation of your game and the ad provider. You can't swap a portrait ad into your landscape game. You need to adjust your game's visuals accordingly, sorry.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Adrenaline said:
    The specs of the ad are determined by the orientation of your game and the ad provider. You can't swap a portrait ad into your landscape game. You need to adjust your game's visuals accordingly, sorry.

What he said. Thanks for the answer, Adrenaline.