Now What? publishing Google Play

Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302

Ok, so I have finished my game on GameSalad... so I believe, now what? I really am interested in Google Play and App Store (more Google Play)

I have never done this, can someone explain to me in bold points what's next? for example...

• Go here to test your game because this is a must...? (I've tested my game in my game salad viewer for Mac and Android as well... Android GameSalad viewer is a bit laggy, but I heard it is not like that when you have the actual game file, APK its called?) But how can I test the game in APK file before uploading to Google Play?

• Subscribe to AdMob, for example, to make money from adverts... then after you do that, do this so it links to your game...? (I know NOTHING of ads... All I know is that I'm using interstatial Ads in my game and I want the ads to be short: pictures or 5 second ads, NOT THE 30 second Ads!) So how do i aim for that?)

• Then update to GAMESALAD PRO user so you can upload game to Google Play and App Store

Thanks!

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Update to Pro first, and set up AdMob and ChartBoost etc., as needed.

Then generate the APKs, which you can test with ads as well (if you link it all correctly).

• Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302

Thanks for that @pHghost