Trailer Bullet Jumper

ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

Hi Guys,

Here's a trailer of my first soon to be released game Bullet Jumper.

Would really like to hear what you guys think of it :).

Short description:

• There are 100 levels. Each level has a counter. When a bullet is dodged the counter goes down. When the counter is 0, the level is complete. When you get hit by most bullets, you move back. When you fall in the pit, game is over.

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Love it ! Looks really cool , the jump animation is the only problem for me , i can see a lot of effort put into animation except for the one frame jump animation , try to improve it before release ( just a suggestion ). Looks awesome though keep up the good work , fun mechanic and nice art :)

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187
    edited December 2017

@Icebox said:
    Love it ! Looks really cool , the jump animation is the only problem for me , i can see a lot of effort put into animation except for the one frame jump animation , try to improve it before release ( just a suggestion ). Looks awesome though keep up the good work , fun mechanic and nice art :)

Yeah. Lots of love in that game. Great job. The jump maybe a bit off. Its not bad.

• ZwireZwire Member, PRO Posts: 179

@Icebox said:

Hi Icebox,

Glad that you like it :).

The jumping is ok. Its not just 1 frame :). See below:

Anyway, thanks for the compliments man!

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313

Looks great. Looking forward to release and trying the game. Keep up the good work

@Toque thanks! Yes, a lot of love went into making the game but more GS related frustration :).

@Timo Thanks. Will do!

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458
    edited December 2017

Wow, that looks amazing! I am concerned with using the bullet bill icon, but other than that it looks awesome! :smile:

edited December 2017

@Twayne2 thanks man.

I specifically made a mouth with teeth to make it not look like bullet bill and no arm but now ive seen pictures that theres also a version of bullet bill with teeth.

Hope I wont get in trouble.

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

Hopefully not, as it looks like a lot of work went into your game. :smile: