Signing in Adhoc doesn't Work

So I'm in the in-app menu for my app, and whenever I try to purchase an in-app and sign in into a sandbox account, it just keeps asking for me to sign in and nothing gets purchased. Is this is an issue with gamesalad?

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Have you set up the SandBox account in iTunes Connect?

• JoeBJoeB Member Posts: 160

Yes, I've used that account for other apps in the past and they've worked. It just keeps asking me to sign in, i enter my username and password, and then the prompt appears again @pHghost

I can confirm that this is not an issue with my project, as I tried it on an adhoc build of an already released project and it was doing the same thing. Can this be fixed please as the holiday season is approaching

edited December 2017

You don’t need to test it with the SandBox user. Haven’t done that for a couple years.

Bigger problem is that currently IAPs don’t work at all, for some reason. The two might be related.

@adent42 is hopefully looking into it.

How do you test it then? When I use the viewer the purchase request comes through, but nothing happens when i use an adhoc build

I normally don't test IAP at all -- just trust it's going to work. Which it always has before.