Code Export

Hello all,

First I want to apologize for my bad English, Even after google translate help.
I hope you'll be able to look beyond my writing skills and see the value in my words.

I started up with Gamesalad in 2011, I stopped paying for Gamesalad a few months ago and didn't use it for the last 2 years.

I want to suggest/ask the Gamesalad management to give us a paid option to download an editable code.

Gamesalad Is so powerful in many areas and the lack of basic feature prevent us from presenting
an up to standard games. As Gamesalad switch their focus to education and no new feature had come
and will come our way in the near future.

Please Dear Gamesalad,
Let us further develop our games ourselves.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Would you want that code in Lua? I think it's unlikely you'll ever see such a feature. For one, they seem to be busy with other things and for another, it would allow people to work on their game for a month (having paid a one month subscription) and then just work offline for the remainder of the time they develop the game. It would be shooting themselves in the foot.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• solnikasolnika Member Posts: 132

So I forgot to tag: @Brent @adent42 @ForumNinja ...

@tatiang , Yes Lua, It's something to work with.

As for the monthly subscription, make the export a paid option 100$, 200$, 300$... I will pay even more. This is not something new in this field, other companies offer this option and charge for it.

Yes I also think it's unlikely that we will see such an option, Gamesalad Known as a company that does not pay attention to its users requests.

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

The frustration .......continues to expand. Setting on a gold mine. But everyone is arguing where they should dig.