Introducing GSLearn! - My little site of works

2»

Comments

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599
    edited October 2017

@goliath only have my little Squirmin game still available at the moment. Until others are released, can't say anymore for reasons :wink:

@unbeatenpixel Fantastic - Glad you were able to find the time and complete after all those hit games you have been making.

@gingagaming Thanks. Always appreciate the support!

Took me a little bit to get back to GSLearn. Kickstarting it off with:

Grid Movement with Enemies! - (Free)

Swipe to to move within the grid in all 8 directions.

Once you move, one of the enemies will also move. (They are restricted to 4 directions).

This is a process that I use a lot when having in game "AI" or need a bit of randomness in a game.

Hope it helps.

Download Here!

Best,
    Two.E

Rotating Maze! (Free)

Tap either side of the scene to rotate the maze.
    Get the Black Square to the White Square to win.

Very simple project.
    Notes Included.

Download Here!

Best,
    Two.E

• -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    edited October 2017

Hello All,

Ball Wall Pong (Free)

A great one tap game where you mix Pong with Brick Breaker.
    Hold touch to move paddles clock wise, release for anti-clockwise.
    Don't let the ball touch the outside walls.

Includes nice little effects.
    Notes on how the Paddles are done.
    Highscores
    Great logic for blocks and sizing

Let me know what you think.
    Hope it helps.

Gameplay Video:

Download Here!

Best,
    Two.E

• ToqueToque Member Posts: 1,187

I love this.

Five Points (Free)

A very simple basic experiment I was working on a while ago. Control the ball by moving the lines.

Download Here!

Hope it helps.
    Best,
    Two.E

Cross Word It - (Free)

Basic movement of rows and columns for a cross word type game. Use the arrow to control.
    This is not a full game. It is just the movement of the randomly generated letters.

Download at GSLearn.com

Best,
    Two.E

Bit a blast from the past, or the three original templates that I first shared with the community.

Join the Pipes (Free)

Grid Slide (Free)

Trains! (Free)

Please note: this one is not a full game and the logic might be all over the place due to the complex nature of it all.

You can download all for free at GSLearn.com

Hope they help!
    Best,
    Two.E

edited November 2017

Introducing Play Now!

You can now play the templates live on the site. (If it does not work, a refresh might help)

Only 5 uploaded at this point in time. Html behaves a little differently than creator so if things look out of place, just refer back to the gameplay videos for reference.

Hope to get a lot more uploaded. Plus there should be a "I like this" and comments coming to each Play Now soon. Fingers crossed.

Play Now!

Best,
    Two.E

Love all your templates! Keep up the good work. Hope its all working out for you

Hello All!

It’s been a while, so I am very excited to show off my latest Paid Template:

Long Lines!

Play Live Here!

Yes, another grid mechanism. I like them and I hope you like them, get inspired etc.
    My goal has also been to try and make these type of games seem less intimidating.
    A lot of feedback as pointed back to level building, and how it would be great if it could be simplified, without making it too simple that the actual logic becomes complicated.

So this is my new direction on this as well.
    To build a level: There are 3 tables. One for Walls, One for Snake. And one for the Dots to collect.

Each square on the grid has an unique ID.

Now, you just have to enter in a list of numbers that you want to be a wall, into the Wall Table.
    And for the snake, the first number you type into the Snake Table will be the head, and the rest will be the body. You can enter in as many numbers as you want.

Same for the dots.Which means now, to create a level, its just a matter of making a small list. Hopefully others will find it more useful than the previous method!.

Check it out Here!

On another exciting note. Flappy Colour has now been downloaded over 120+ times. Which is almost double than another template I have released. Its a small number but very happy to see so many people giving it a go…. And hopefully will be interested in next template called Flappy Colour Pro!

Coming soon!

Thanks again for the support! And for GShelper for supplying a lot of the downloads to Flappy Colour.

Best,
    Two.E

edited November 2017

Path Find (Free)

GameSalad has a very cool behaviour called Path Find. (That has now also been added into the Web creator)
    It will calculate the shortest path (through a table) from one destination to another.

This template lets you explore this even further by creating your own maze, and watch the path be shown.
    Click to create walls and move around the start and end destinations to see it all in action.

Filled with notes.

Download Here!

Hope it helps.
    Best,
    Two.E

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@Two.E said:
    Path Find (Free)

GameSalad has a very cool behaviour called Path Find. (That has now also been added into the Web creator)
    It will calculate the shortest path (through a table) from one destination to another.

This template lets you explore this even further by creating your own maze, and watch the path be shown.
    Click to create walls and move around the start and end destinations to see it all in action.

Filled with notes.

Download Here!

Hope it helps.
    Best,
    Two.E

Amazing. Always love your demos and I can’t wait to download this one tomorrow!

Love the new ones! Is it just me or do they keep improving? Nice work! Looking forward seeing the difference between our pathfinding templates.

edited November 2017

Flappy Colour Pro (Free)

The newer and improved version.
    Slight few changes so that it is now easier to turn into a full game.
    Technically it is one now, but I would encourage to edit it a bit with more!
    Improved designed, menu and game over scene.

Download Here!

Hope it helps!

Notes for all of these will be updated soon. I have one of these new MacBooks and since I am travelling, the loud keyboard annoys people and since there is a bit to add, I have had to delay it.

Also, really appreciate the comments! Great motivation.

Best,
    Two.E

GSLearn and All resources under the Two.E name is currently looking for a new owner for 2018! (Website, templates, videos ect). Feel free to get in contact if you wish to discuss more.
    Best

Hello All,

I hope its been a fantastic Christmas and I wish you all the best with your GameSalad Development for 2018.

I will be back in the office tomorrow and have quite a bit planned for January in terms of Templates, Demos and some great partnerships in the work.

Currently working on the Unofficial Games of the Year thread...

All the best,
    Two.E

I was thinking of doing that but chickened out.. Not as many game postings as last year. If you want some help let me know.

1Colour (Paid)

Inspired by Bicolour hit game. Drag around squares to cover up the scene with one colour.
    Very easy to add levels.
    Fun little puzzle game.

Hope it helps!

Check out here on GSLearn.com

Big Bundle is on SALE! over at GShelper for the remainder of January.

Best,
    Two.E

Fantastic!! Love it.

• nobackswingnobackswing Member, PRO Posts: 9

Two.E's stuff is awesome, it's cool to see it all in one place!

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680

These are fantastic and very inspiring. I'm thinking about basing one of my projects this year around one of these templates. As has already been said, great to be able to quickly scroll through them on here.

Thanks all!

Was hopping to kickstart the year with some very cool demos, but unfortunately for now, these last few builds are causing all kinds of issues. Once I get a workaround sorted, there should be more updates frequently.

Best,

Hello,

Due to not realising any demos this past fortnight; Udemy Course is now Free for the week!

Visit Here!

Hope it helps
    Best,
    Two.E