Formula Error $(%&

Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302
edited December 2017 in Working with GS (Mac)

Any Idea why the interpolate SWIPE DOWN doesn't interpolate the full 70 pixels down (only like 50 pixels)? while the NORMAL JUMP FORWARD (tap) does the full 70 pixels up and works perfectly fine?... wierd thing is, if I turn off NORMAL JUMP FORWARD (tap), the SWIPE DOWN interpolates does the full 70 pixels down perfectly fine...

(so my bunny can interpolates forward +70 pixels with a "tap" or it can interpolate back -70 pixels with a swipe down)

Here's a foto:

I know there are a million details left out but if there is a common mistake that can be seen with the naked eye, I would so greatly appreciate the quick fix help. THANKS!

P.S. there is nothing in the OTHERWISE sections

Comments

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Could it be used by the game.DOWN > 50 rule?

The other jump doesn't have a rule like that. It's the only difference I see, TBH.

What does game.DOWN do? How is it calculated?

What if the other jump had a rule saying game.DOWN ≤ 50 in it?

What might be happening is that both interpolates are trying to fire at once and fighting each other.

• Simple Gamer ArtsSimple Gamer Arts Member, PRO Posts: 302

@pHghost Thanks for that; your suggestion actually became SUPER useful in other issues I had after.

It didn't work for this issue above (I probably didn't provide enough info), so I tried out a timer (.01) on one of the Interpolations and it seemed to do the trick. THANKS AGAIN!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

No worries. Glad you found a way to get it done!