Amazon publishing no longer working??

I've just attempted to update a game on the amazon app store by generating a new build (using the GS version 1.25.80) and I'm getting this message:

Your APK currently supports no devices. In order to submit your app, this APK must support at least one device. Refer to the device tooltips for more information.

I don't think I've done anything different to when I've published games for amazon previously.
Is anyone else unable to publish games to Amazon? - is this a Gamesalad issue when generating our Amazon APKs?

Comments

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited January 2018

I got that message a while back, So I just deleted and reuploaded and all was fine. I think it's an Amazon bug happened to me with two different games I was updating.

• DigiChainDigiChain Member, PRO Posts: 1,277

Thanks, I'll give a try and hope that fixes it!

@BBEnk
    Amazon publishing is still not working for me.
    I've tried deleting and reuploading a number of times and still receive the error message.
    I've also republished the Gamesalad project but that hasn't helped either.

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764

Like I said I received the same error just last week on two different updates, I also deleted old .apk from Amazon maybe that helped but was able to get it to work.

Thanks @BBEnk - deleting the old APK first seems to have sorted out the problem!