GameSalad is awesome for someome like me

indra.azizindra.aziz Member, PRO Posts: 100

Hey guys, I just wanna share something about how I feel about GS. I'm a 40 year old musician, with very little experience in coding, I know a bit of web programming, but that is it. One of my dreams was to be able to release my own android app. And GS has made it come true. I designed and published 3 apps on the Play Store. One of them already got more than 50K downloads. I am truly grateful for this software. For a novice/hobbyist like me and for what I need right now, I think GS is awesome.

I do want to expand my knowledge to other software like Unity and GMS2, for instance. Right now I'm also learning RPG Maker MV for a hobby. But still, GS has a special place for me.

So I really2 hope GS will continue it's development and progress, so it will be able to help more and more people like me. And also when I first got here last year, learning in this forum, the community is sooo great, warm and helpful. I hope this will continue to be the case in the future.

I saw some of my GS "tutors" complaint threads yesterday, and tbh I was a bit sad. But I really do hope whatever the problem is it will be resolved soon and the awesome GS people will continue giving advice in this forum.

That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading.

Comments