iap does not work !!

any one try iap in GS .84 or .85 ??
not work for me !!
when GS will be norm engine ??????????

Comments

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327
    edited January 2018

IAP was working for me. Are you testing using TestFlight or ad hoc? Apple made changes that mean you're only going to get reliable results using TestFlight. If you're not using TestFlight, give it a try!

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

Yeah, not aware of any issues with IAP either.

I generally just double check the values and submit to Apple without testing (for my own apps). Always make sure your tax and banking data is filled in and up to date and you should be all OK.

@Armelline I haven’t had any problems testing IAPs in Ad Hoc lately — as long as you are logged into a sandbox account, it should work like a charm.

• gatrifgatrif Member Posts: 60

@Armelline hi , yes I use Testflight ,( doesnt work )
    i tried your example too ,, when press buy , it will show (waiting.... ))) nothing more

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

@gatrif Have you set up your banking details and signed all the agreements in iTunes Connect? It will just show waiting until all agreements are signed and all banking details filled in. Even if you're just testing.

• Same problem here. Google iap not working. When I pressed the remove ads button it shows me "waiting" message. After 1 or 2 second it shows me "cant connect" message. Plaese help.