Flip & Slide Lite - Arcade & Physics

BL4CKL00PBL4CKL00P Member, PRO Posts: 57

Hi there Gamesalad World ,

I am happy to share with you my newly born Game called " Flip & Slide Lite" which evolves around a puzzle made with many different objects called Slides and a Ball.
The main objective of the game is to arrange the Slides in a certain way so the ball can get to it's final destination sliding and jumping on and through the objects !

The game has 30 Levels at the moment and more to come !
Please give it a try and let me know have i done a good developing with gamesalad or not ?

Here's the link to it on the Play Store (Not available yet on the App Store ) :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BL4CKL00P.FlipandSlideDemo

Thank you all ! :smiley:

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@BL4CKL00P said:
    Hi there Gamesalad World ,

I am happy to share with you my newly born Game called " Flip & Slide Lite" which evolves around a puzzle made with many different objects called Slides and a Ball.
    The main objective of the game is to arrange the Slides in a certain way so the ball can get to it's final destination sliding and jumping on and through the objects !

The game has 30 Levels at the moment and more to come !
    Please give it a try and let me know have i done a good developing with gamesalad or not ?

Here's the link to it on the Play Store (Not available yet on the App Store ) :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BL4CKL00P.FlipandSlideDemo

Thank you all ! :smiley:

Look great! - well done!

• BL4CKL00PBL4CKL00P Member, PRO Posts: 57

Thank you so much B)

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Member Posts: 465

@BL4CKL00P Wow +5,000 downloads! Nice. I love physics games where a 'path' is constructed out of the preexisting pieces to form the perfect Rube Goldberg-esque dropper.

Intuitive controls, fitting music, polished UI, proper level lengths (not too short, not too long, just right), & well tuned physics. Great job!

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited February 2018

@RowdyPants said:
    @BL4CKL00P Wow +5,000 downloads! Nice. I love physics games where a 'path' is constructed out of the preexisting pieces to form the perfect Rube Goldberg-esque dropper.

Intuitive controls, fitting music, polished UI, proper level lengths (not too short, not too long, just right), & well tuned physics. Great job!

PS - @BL4CKL00P - PLEASE don't take me wrong, but....

...Hopefully the downloads weren't 'helped' along - I only mention it as I stupidly used one of those 'services' for an early app I made, and the resulting mass uninstalls afterwards have massively negatively affected my appearance/presence on the store etc - my app honestly never recovered it's standing with Apple / the App Store... :frowning: - Yours looks a great app, with a good chance of being very popular, so if they were commissioned, shall we say, it may actually be better to even pull and re-launch, to remove it from it's 'pariah' status in the market, something I'm toying with doing for my affected app - worst thing I ever got suckered into doing... :frowning:

...Hey, I was new at this... :wink:

Of course, if they are actually honest-to-goodness downloads already, then I second @RowdyPants - wow! - well done! ...and best of luck regardless!

• BL4CKL00PBL4CKL00P Member, PRO Posts: 57

Thank you guys so much for the nice words and reviews !
    i just pushed it a little in the market when i first launched it using the advertisement services but not anymore ! however, it seems the downloading rate is getting weaker every month ! can't figure out why but it seems it is loosing its popularity .

Please , if any one can try it out and get back to me that would be very appreciated and helpful ! I want to know how was your experience with it and your honest thoughts about it so i can make it more attractive and efficient ! so please share with me how it was playing the game and any advice or note is very welcomed .

Thank you all