My app got rejected because of test ad from RevMob! What can I do???

In order for the Revmob interstitial ads to become live you have to give then your app id from the App Store. but apple won't put it in the app store because of the test ads. (the egg or the chicken)...
Am I missing something? is there any other way to do this?

Comments

• dapiondapion Member, PRO Posts: 353

What do you mean with App ID?
    You become an AppID from RevMob and must implement it into your build on the Publish Site before you generate your app.

Something like this...

• RichardBrownRichardBrown Member Posts: 42

Yes thats correct but thats not what happened.

Once you add all that and test your app with an adhoc and test that your ads are ok, at that point you don't see real ads. What you see are test ads. Because in order the get the real ads from Revmov you must submit your app store app Id. The problem is you don't get that url until your app is in the app store.
    I just attached what Revmob needs in order to start monetising.

Any way, I think I found a solution.
    Im going to turn off all the ads, the submit the app and once the app is in the app store, give Revmob the link to my app, wait for them to tell me the ads are live. Then turn the ads back on, submit again and voila...
    It sure takes more time but I already been in this back and forward for 5 days...

Once you've created your app in itunes connect, you can also look at the future URL.

Go to App Information, scroll down and you see a link "View in AppStore"
    This is your URL...

Wow dapion, that was great!!!
    Thanks a lot. I didn't know that was possible.

@dapion That didn't work because I just receive an email from Revmob saying that they can't download the app thru the url that I gave them and they need to do it to check that everything is ok...

@RichardBrown said:
    @dapion That didn't work because I just receive an email from Revmob saying that they can't download the app thru the url that I gave them and they need to do it to check that everything is ok...

I'm just not at home and can not take a look at the process. I’ll contact you later...