Some of my project are not opening.

RichardBrownRichardBrown Member Posts: 42

Hi everybody!

I started using GS round 5 or 6 years ago but then I stopped. After a few year in exile I decided to come back and pick up where I left but some of my project just don't open. Some do and some doesn't. all of them use to open a few years ago but now some don't. Is there an issue about it? Can I send you one of the projects that does not open to see if you find the problem? Do you know about a work around?
Please let me know.
Thanks!

Comments

• Twayne2Twayne2 Member Posts: 458

Does it say that the file is corroded? I have has that problem before and the only solution for me is I believe downloading my file to my portfolio whenever I make a lot of progress. Tedious, but helpful. :smile:

• RichardBrownRichardBrown Member Posts: 42

No, the problem is that I try to open it using the creator and nothing happens. It doesn't says anything at all. I can't put it in my portfolio because the creator doesn't do anything.

Anybody?
    GameSalad?
    I'm Paying for using this program but the creator doesn't open some of my files!

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

If creator isn't opening the files, they are likely corrupted. How were they stored? Were they placed in cloud storage? What do you see inside the project files when you explore the contents?

All my project were stored on my computer. Now some open and the others don't.
    This is what I see when I open one of the folders that the creator can't open:

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,327

Can you PM me one of the projects that won't open? Probably the best first step is to see if they open for other people!