RevMob Ads - SOS PLEASE HELP!!

jr2520jr2520 Member Posts: 9

So I’ve set up my game to display Banner Ads, Reward Video Ads, and Interstitial Ads at different variations of the gameplay. While beta testing, only Banner Ads are showing.

Details: There are 4 total scenes in my game, I’ve tried using the Reward and Interstitial Ad features by resetting the scene and by changing the scene, neither work. I’m using latest version of GS and publisher on my MacBook running regular Sierra, all works fine (lol). When publishing from GS Publisher, I’ve chosen only RevMob as Banner and Interstitial. On RevMob I’ve made an App ID and entered that into Services on GS Publisher. Signed with Distribution and am testing internally via iTunes Connect TestFlight.

Issue: The demo Banner Ads display as desired. Never once has an Interstitial Ad nor Reward Video Ad shown. The game will still perform the action (reset scene, change scene, etc) but no advert is shown. Only the Banner on top and bottom. SOS please help!! I’ve tried turning off all options on RevMob besides “full screen” and same for “Interstitial” but nothing seems to work. Simply the only ads that show are Banner Ads.

Comments

• jr2520jr2520 Member Posts: 9

@Japster @pHghost would either of you know anything about this? I know @Japster was having issues with Revmob a few months ago.. have you gotten your Reward Ads to work on iOS? Any help is much appreciated

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited March 2018

@jr2520 said:
    @Japster @pHghost would either of you know anything about this? I know @Japster was having issues with Revmob a few months ago.. have you gotten your Reward Ads to work on iOS? Any help is much appreciated

Hi mate - I'm afraid I've been avoiding even working in GS for the time being, as it's simply not stable enough / fixed yet / waste of my time... Adent thinks he may be close to a fix for the touch issues, so hopefully I'll be able to try publishing a working app, and know soon enough, but having said that - if I try video reward ads once (or IF) I hear that the touch issue is fixed, and they STILL don't work, I'm pretty much throwing the towel in and sticking exclusively to another engine....

• jr2520jr2520 Member Posts: 9

@Japster said:

@jr2520 said:

Hi mate - I'm afraid I've been avoiding even working in GS for the time being, as it's simply not stable enough / fixed yet / waste of my time... Adent thinks he may be close to a fix for the touch issues, so hopefully I'll be able to try publishing a working app, and know soon enough, but having said that - if I try video reward ads once (or IF) I hear that the touch issue is fixed, and they STILL don't work, I'm pretty much throwing the towel in and sticking exclusively to another engine....

Yeah I'm headed in the same direction.. Bummer these things aren't priority for them