Increase your Android and iOS App Downloads and Reviews for Free.

The Positive feedback is very important for the apps or Games to get high ranking on any play store. Would you like to get high feedbacks for your app/game for Free from App Review service? join for Free here Reviewlancer

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited March 2018

Hi - I think judging from a fellow forum user's experiences, you're going to have to tighten up the site first mate...

Its obvious that people are either accidentally or purposely NOT finalising their reviews (as only a photo is required of the review being written), resulting in people getting short-changed...

Why not just make it so that the reviewer has to post proof of the SUBMITTED review, or NO credit is awarded? - ie. proof taken once submitted, and showing as 'live'?

If this is done, hell, I'd happily join up myself!

Just trying to help, as I feel that this needs addressing IMMEDIATELY for you to stop people here being put off the service, and EVERYONE (alright, maybe not the less ethical reviewers!) will benefit, as will YOUR service's reputation... :smiley:

You know it makes a lot of sense!

EDIT

I'd also suggest that to avoid purposely negative reviews by people who are forced to do the above (damaging both your site's popularity and mechanics, not to mention devs' app reputations), perhaps a review of less than 3 (4?) stars needs to also give some reasons/justification as to why?

This way, if people will need to explain their reasoning, then it should avoid unfair reviews, and the feedback/explanation in itself would be useful, if it's true and fair...

Hope that helps too! - I honestly would like your service to succeed for everyone's benefit, but at present there is an imbalance being exploited or accidentally breaking the fairness, that needs addressing for you to be successful long-term, as it will give you a GREAT reputation and word-of-mouth take-up once tightened up!

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782
    edited March 2018

Another thing to note here, that although the idea seems innocent, the app stores have become very good at detecting the correlation stemming from this kind of "pooled source of reviews".

They mainly do this to combat payed fake reviews, but this system looks the same to their detection algorithms.

The end effect for the developer is - at best, a deletion of all suspect reviews and down-ranking - at worst a suspended account and app removal.

In the event of this happening, you will not have any recourse of action as the reviews were not really earned in accordance of the app store terms.

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

Mr.Japster and Hopscotch Thanks for your Comments. Let me tell about our App review exchanging service. from our service you will have a right to keep the review pending for 3 days to check out the review is visible or not. if visible then you accept otherwise reject the review to save your point or money. Thanks again you. Hope you will get my point.

edited March 2018

@mudassar.s3techonology@gmail.com said:
    Mr.Japster and Hopscotch Thanks for your Comments. Let me tell about our App review exchanging service. from our service you will have a right to keep the review pending for 3 days to check out the review is visible or not. if visible then you accept otherwise reject the review to save your point or money. Thanks again you. Hope you will get my point.

Yeah, sounds viable, BUT, surely if can also work the other way around that way? - ie. I leave a valid review, but someone rejects that review in order to save their credits and as a result I don't earn them? even more so if people take offence/with-hold the confirmation, if it's not a 5-star review (ie. if it needs a bit of improvement/bug-fixing etc) - how would you combat that?

Also, @Hopscotch has a good point - I think it's definitely worth checking to see if this is actually benefiting or hindering app ratings/popularity, as regards Apple's policies, but will require a fair bit of work to either prove or disprove the theory...

• HopscotchHopscotch Member, PRO Posts: 2,782

@Japster said:
    ... but will require a fair bit of work to either prove or disprove the theory...

If an app store flags your app negatively for this reason, you will have a hard time convincing them that the reviews were voluntary and real.

Remember that the app store algorithms don't just trigger on reviews which come from a correlated set of users, they also (or more likely as a first instance) get "triggered" by a high number of ratings on an app which is fairly new and especially does not have much play time by the users leaving the review.

This last indicator is especially critical. The "payed" reviews you gain, are made by users who get prompted to review a specific game. They will typically install, review, screenshot, and then never play that app again or even delete it straight away. This is a clear indication for the app stores that the system is being gamed.

Do not underestimate the lengths the app stores have gone to over the last few years to counteract exactly this kind of behavior.

edited March 2018

@Hopscotch said:

@Japster said:
    ... but will require a fair bit of work to either prove or disprove the theory...

If an app store flags your app negatively for this reason, you will have a hard time convincing them that the reviews were voluntary and real.

Remember that the app store algorithms don't just trigger on reviews which come from a correlated set of users, they also (or more likely as a first instance) get "triggered" by a high number of ratings on an app which is fairly new and especially does not have much play time by the users leaving the review.

This last indicator is especially critical. The "payed" reviews you gain, are made by users who get prompted to review a specific game. They will typically install, review, screenshot, and then never play that app again or even delete it straight away. This is a clear indication for the app stores that the system is being gamed.

Do not underestimate the lengths the app stores have gone to over the last few years to counteract exactly this kind of behavior.

All good points mate, and I do see what you mean - how this is easy for them to flag, etc... It's a shame really, as this system would be different to others in respect of each of us reviewing others' work fairly for the simple and ethical incentive of having others hopefully take time out to do the same for us (in an ideal scenario), meaning that the reviews are actually ethical, but again, I see what you mean about the way it looks to Apple... darn it....

Japster
    if someone rejects your review but your review is visible on the app owner then you will create a dispute against the app owner within 7 days. when you create a dispute then our team will check out which is correct then they will decide.

then you will get your points after reviewing our team. ok, do you understand sir.