change scene

hi , in my app doesn't change scene , i have been upload on test flight many times and don't work , it's show first scene and when press button to change to another scene it freezes , i use latest GS and try on Iphone 5s ,
anyone have this problem ?

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@gatrif said:
    hi , in my app doesn't change scene , i have been upload on test flight many times and don't work , it's show first scene and when press button to change to another scene it freezes , i use latest GS and try on Iphone 5s ,
    anyone have this problem ?

@gatrif - If you have ads enabled, and they're still having issues with GS, then it might well be related - try disabling your Ad behaviours, or deselecting them in the project. I bashed my brains out on that one for well over a month and a half, before I dug deeper and actually got a truthful response. It turned out that Chartboost or RevMob was screwed/outdated, and simply hung my app whenever I requested an ad from the affected service...

• gatrifgatrif Member Posts: 60

@Japster i use admob and it's not work , i remove ads after that also when i press change scene its freezing ,,,