Publish your Android and iOS Apps for Rating and Reviews for Free

Do you want to get Real Mobile Reviews and Rating for your app for Free and Paid with low price? if your interested then add your app to Reviewlancer

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

Sigh.. I did warn you.... ^^^ People are now flagging (rightly) as spam....

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

Japster I will do same. what is your problem?

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited March 2018

@mudassar.s3techonology@gmail.com said:
    Japster I will do same. what is your problem?

I think you're getting confused!? - 'I' don't have a problem at all, but constantly posting new threads for the same service is (and obviously has) annoyed people as it unfairly pushes other fresh content down before it's been viewed by people, not to mention repetitive.

I was just trying to help you out, but historically NO-ONE has been (rightly) able to post new threads about the exact same thing - it is honestly, the very definition of spamming, and no forum tolerates it...

Whatever, I was just trying to help before you potentially get in trouble for doing it constantly, but I think you've got your wires crossed.... :wink:

...also, by "I will do same", if you're inferring that you'll carry on doing this anyway, then well, don't say I didn't try to warn you... :neutral:

EDIT: Ahhh.... right, I see what you did, so you flagged MY post, because I tried to advise you/stop you getting in trouble?... lmao!.... Do you even realise that other people are annoyed/involved in the flagging, as one person cannot flag more than once?

@adent42 @ForumNinja @Braydon_SFX - can you please have a word guys?... (and maybe remove that ridiculous retaliatory flag, lol).... I've tried to be nice, tried to help/advise, but really?!

• Emma SmithEmma Smith Member Posts: 22

Ok, thanks for kind of information. but you give me a flag so I become hyper. ok thanks and sorry.