Making my own quiz app...WIP...notes only so far.

Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
edited November 2015 in Working with GS (Mac)

Edit...I have been writing a lot of notes to make my own logic for a quiz app...a prep course of sorts.

I expect it to take me a while to create the tech tree and make a quick 5 question with multiple choice answers to proof it from concept before I go full 100 questions.

Im very pumped aboit it...so I had to share :smile:

Comments

• renzbayas16renzbayas16 Member Posts: 5

Anyone can help me ? , i've try so hard for months to discover how can the removed question (I used remove row to avoid repeating of question) can be restored in a random quiz game ? I've tried changing the value of questions answered and quiz score but nothing happened. Please email me as soon as your read this message, here's my email : renzbayas16@gmail.com . I badly need help :( Thanks ! I'll wait for your reply @Thunder_Child

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

We're all volunteers here. Or more specifically, we're all customers just like you. Please don't expect anyone to email you as soon as they read your message. There are quite a few generous people here who may be willing to help but having expectations like that are a bit unrealistic.

If you are in a hurry, I suggest you post in the Help Wanted subforum and specify that it is a PAID request. You can then hire someone to help you immediately if possible.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.