HELP! Gamesalad won't let me in!!!!

bkhoward2001bkhoward2001 Member, PRO Posts: 86

I have a pro subscription, but gamesalad is saying my trial has expired.... I need in... I am trying to publish my app.... This is ridiculous... you have my credit card info.. You have already invoiced me before... what is up?

Comments

• bkhoward2001bkhoward2001 Member, PRO Posts: 86
    edited April 2018

Oh, and support system..... No one ever replies... or at least not timely! Already submitted ticket...

Hello? Anyone?

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

@bkhoward2001 Did you try the blue support chat bubble in the bottom right hand side of this window?

Yes, I did... That and a 2 support tickets, and multiple posts.... Doesn't seem like anyone is paying attention... Frustrating especially since I am a paying pro member...

• Two.ETwo.E Member Posts: 599

Hi there,

I am sure the GS team will get back to you as soon as they can.
    In the meantime, is there a reason why you can't log in?

Is it incorrect password, or username? Did you check your bank or PayPal to see if the PRO payment went through.

On your forums, it says your only on basic or below plan.

If it's something else, maybe searching the forums if anyone had a similar problem.

Best,
    Two.E

It says the free trail has expired, but I am a pro subscriber. I was billed last month.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@bkhoward2001 - Hi! Sorry that you're having these issues! Let me look into it (I'll also respond to the tickets you opened on our Supprot site).

This discussion has been closed.