MattR Illustration- Freelance Illustrator

MattR Illustration
alt text

My name is Matthew Ryan and I am an Illustrator that lives to create exciting characters and worlds for others to enjoy.

I love to work alongside people who are passionate about their projects, giving me a huge boost and inspiring me to create exciting, dynamic artwork that compliments their vision. I put a strong emphasis on research before I start any work, allowing me to better explore the brief as well as developing a more diverse selection of designs

Past work has included comic book pages, card design, board games, book illustrations, environments, and concept art. These have been throughout various genres such as science fiction, fantasy, superheroes, military, western and many more. Notable projects include artwork for a successfully funded kickstarter project, as well as having illustrations in several published books.

For any job opportunities or if you have any further questions to ask, you can email me at illustration@mattr.org.uk. My website along with a bit more information about my skills and past commissions can be found at http://mattr.org.uk.

Comments